As we kick off the New Year I wanted to share one of my favorite smoothie bowl recipes. This one has a tropical vibe and a packs a good Vitamin B punch in addition to some other key nutrients like riboflavin, thiamin, Vitamin C and folate. Smoothie bowls are a favorite in my house for any time of day, so don’t think you have to save these nourishing meals for breakfast only.
Create your own sunshine with this refreshing bowl and feel your energy brighten up!
- 1 frozen banana (if you don’t have one frozen you can just use one straight off your counter)
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk or other non-dairy milk, or coconut water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop Vanilla Complete by Juice Plus+
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until creamy.
- Add ice, if needed, to thicken mixture.
- Scoop into bowls.
- Add toppings. (Good topping options: sliced bananas, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, granola, chia or hemp seeds, honey.